Complement your existing savings plan with a short- or long-term Certificate. It takese $500 to get started, lock in a great rate and guarantee yourself a predictable return without the market risk. As long as you don't withdraw funds before the maturity date, you won't incur any fees or penalties.
A Certficate also offers many other great benefits:
- Automatic renewal
- Easy online account viewing
- Variety of term options: 12 months to 5 years
- Minimum balance to open is $500
- Federally insured by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) up to $250,000
* Certificate Accounts are limited to a maximum of six (6) electronic transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle. There is not a limit on the number of deposits that can be made. This regulation applies to all U.S. financial institutions offering high-yield savings and money market accounts.