Novation, a State of Minnesota chartered financial institution, is looking to expand! Originally chartered as Minne-Mine Credit Union in 1954 by eight 3M employees, we now serve 15,000 active and retired 3Mers and their family members worldwide. With a strong and stable balance sheet, Novation is well positioned to continue our growth and commitment to provide financial products and services designed for our members life's milestones. If you are an outgoing person who enjoys the challenge of building relationships that can make a difference in someone’s financial life, Novation might be the place for you.
Financial Solutions Officer
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on someone’s financial life? Novation Credit Union is looking for a talented, experienced, energetic, people focused Financial Solutions Officer (FSO) to join our 3M Center branch locations.
We consider our Financial Solutions Officers to be our “go-to resource” for servicing all of our members’ needs. Besides generating new members, their primary role is to make consumer and home equity loans (take applications, underwrite and close loans), have first mortgage lending familiarity, open new accounts, create long-term member relationships by cross-selling products/services and finally, providing excellent service that is second to none. An FSO must possess the following traits:
- Member focused and the ability to enjoy interactions with people.
- Lending knowledge that includes underwriting decisions.
- Professionalism displayed through attitude, attire, and written/verbal communication with members, non-members and staff.
- Thorough knowledge of Novation’s products and services, and the ability to identify and cross-sell appropriately to members.
- Proven sales experience.
- Cooperation, dependability and flexibility.
- Personal initiative and motivation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills (including written)
- Problem solving skills.
- Close attention to detail.
Does this sound intriguing and challenging? If so, please send a cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.